星期五, 8月 13, 2004

Out of the blue

No, this is not a Michael Learns To Rock song. (Heaven forbid)

First of all, I'd like to thank my friend Malik for spending the entire stretch of the hours of ungodliness with me in YM. Somehow, although I felt our conversation didn't necessarily end in finding solutions for my so-called problems, I believe I had set the bomb off from it's time clock. I felt so relieved, finally being able to deject some of the emotional feces from my constipated self. I let out a huge can of whoop-ass (in American slang).

I texted my friend Umberta D. (as I named her in my cellfone) a couple of strange sentences. I apologize profusely for having to disturb your morning peace. I just had to let it out.

For the depressed, reticence is never good. A depressed person should keep talking, keep writing, keep expressing. It's the only therapy that works. One should find company with talkative friends and get out of the house instead of spending the whole day hibernating from the harsh winter of existence and solitude. Everyone should be noisy, everyone should be picking on each other to reveal what's under the embittering snow.

My new favorite word .... embittered.

Needless to say, right after the chat, I found my second wind, a warm tropical one, and magically, I was able to formulate a new story. Not just that, I wrote the entire 1st draft of the master scene screenplay! It all just came out while I was eating fishballs for breakfast.

See, even junk food has its merits!




0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home