星期日, 8月 08, 2004

House of Weapons

Today I met up with my highschool friends in Podium. It's my good friend Risso's birthday. I call him "Risso" because he has a huge crush on model and PMAP president Rissa Samson. He treated us out to lunch in Casa Armas. It was delicious! He ordered Seafood Paella, Callos, Potato Omelet, and Garlic Chicken in Olive Oil (I think.) There were 5 of us there (the regulars) and I enjoyed great conversation aside from the hearty meal. They're one of a few people who make me choose to talk over the urge to eat. I really miss them and we swore to meet up once a month more often.

Two had to leave early because they were kinda ill and had to go to the doctor for an appointment. The remaining 3 of us went to Starbucks to pass the time. Risso had to meet this guy who wanted his shirts consigned in his store in Astoria. In the shop, we checked out the latest t-shirt designs. Pretty cool though too costly for me. Actually, everything is costly for me, even a simple jeepney ride. I gotta get me a job soon. *Sigh* After the consigner left, the 3 of us went to Shangri-La Plaza to get Risso's tailored suit from Bergamo and to have his white shirt altered at Hommes et Femmes. They were supposed to play Warcraft but it was already 6pm so we decided it was time to go home. I went back to Greenhills to meet up with my sister and her friend. We went home shortly. Dinner was served at 8pm. We had grilled squid. Yummy! I drank some instant coffee and ice cold water, went upstairs to continue reading the scriptwriting book by Ricky Lee, almost fell asleep, woke up to a knock on my door, my sister wanted to go online, we talked a bit with my Mom, they watched Dogville and didn't like it (as I expected Ü), munched on the last serving of Kirkland Signature Crunchy Snack Mix, went online m'self, read email and did other routine online stuff, and now I'm listening to Alanis' new album while typing this blog for ye all to read.


0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home