星期二, 7月 20, 2004

Computer Shops

I got so bored to death at home I decided to go to my friend's computer shop near the tennis court.  God I miss playing tennis... 
 
Anyway, I'm at the counter being the "big boss" who knows nothing about the shop except maybe using the internet for free hehehe.  I'm soooooooo bored....
 
I'm playing naughty songs on winamp right now trying to piss my friend off who's crush is sitting beside him at this moment.  I talked to him in Mandarin, joking around like an idiot, like a "big boss" who knows absolutely nothing.
 
Sheeesh... I keep repeating my sentences.  They say repetition is the sign of a mentally unstable person.  If such is true, my Prothiaden's probably not working.  Just kidding... it's all a natural "high" hehehe
 
I was hoping to get some cds ripped and burned as mp3, but my friend tells me the network has a virus, a nasty one.  He would copy files unto a diskette (upon request of customers) and once the file would be copied, he'd immediately take out the diskette so that the virus won't penetrate through the magnetic ribbon.  Talk about coitus interruptus... hehehe
 
I'm soooooo bored....
 
I'll be goin' home in a bit.  Maybe watch a movie or something.  Last night I watched interMISSION, a scottish film starring Colin Farrell, Kelly MacDonald (the young girl from Trainspotting), and this girl who played Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets, among a great cast of actors.  In a way, it's like Trainspotting where the 1st scene features a chase between Colin and the cops.  The scene before that was pretty surprising though.  I wouldn't tell you because it'll spoil the suspense.  There were parts that were hilarious and some parts had a bit of drama to them.  All in all, I would recommend it for people who like crude British humor, whose morals verge on .... oh freak morals!  It's for people who don't have morals! hehehehe
 
If you're reading this, you're wasting your internet time.  Go back to work corporate slaves!
 
 
.... computer shops .... sanctuary of the bored .....
 
 
PS - My friend's closing shop.  The crush left a moment ago.  He's asking, "What's the point of staying open diba?!"

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home