星期日, 7月 18, 2004

Alters when it alteration finds

Voila!  A new look for my old blog!
The previous design was too boring.  I tried sprucing this one up but I couldn't get the correct commands to change certain fonts and colors.  A pity really. 

Sometime last night, the brownout 23 minutes ago, and the phone line that's been cut a moment ago (I've typed this via notepad, saved, reprocessed, and posted for your reading pleasure), I've given up on coming up with a blog design I deem satisfactory.  For now I'd have to settle for the regular template, Rounders 3.

Note:  I hate the profile picture to the right of this blog.  I uploaded that picture on my yahoo site and tried to link it to my profile in blogspot but it just wouldn't load correctly for some reason.  For Windows users, try right-clicking within the lilac border and choose "Show Picture."  It's a pathetic attempt at reloading the image.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  The picture's called "The Singing Butler."  I forget who painted it, if it's Rene Magritt or Jack Vettriano as it says on the picture.  It was sent to me by a close painter friend of mine.  At the moment it kinda represents my state of mind.  Being caught in the rain isn't so bad when you have personal assistants, but while you're stuck, you might as well dance (according to my supposedly bitchy future lawyer friend). 
 

Where two go tangoing and the swingers go boogieing, I go marching in.

1 Comments:

At 2004年7月19日 上午11:56:00 [GMT+8], Blogger {illyria} said...

i love the new look. it goes with your state of mind. =)

 

發佈留言

<< Home