星期四, 8月 12, 2004

Going blind

Somewhere between the flank and folderol of my fleeting follies, I've lost a few fegrees of furfle fision in my fight eye. When I try looking at something toward my left using my right eye, I inevitably see a blurred spot. In fact I think my left eye is beginning to exhibit the same symptoms too. I must be going blind. I've had my eyes checked by my uncle but I think he prescribed an incorrect set of lenses for me because everytime I try using my metallic Reebok spectacles, I end up having a more difficult time seeing. The thing is, when I was in the clinic reading the D-E-F-P-O-T-E-C letters, they were pretty readable, not that I've memorized it or anything. Also, I'm not getting headaches or nauseated in any way, except of course when I try reading a book inside a moving vehicle, but that's a different story.

Sheesh .... talk about Dancer in the Dark ....


I've seen what I chose
And I've seen what I need
And that is enough
To want more would be greed
I've seen what I was
And I know what I'll be
I've seen it all
There is no more to see



what is there to see?

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home