星期二, 8月 17, 2004

Isko Moreno

I saw him today at SM Manila. He's short and he was wearing a barong being the public servant that he's become.

Phooey.


My Mom and I were supposed to go to Greenhills today because she had to visit people for business. My uncle rode off to Bulacan this morning and brought with him the driver and one of the shop's keepers. Hence, my Mom got stuck in the office for the rest of the day.

I decided to have a breath of fresh air because I've been staring too long out my window, usually after meals when I feel 10 pounds heavier. Deciding to go to SM, I took my butts from the gutter for disposal. Then, my sales friend called to follow up on the article he had me write. I was supposed to get the stuff this morning so that I can start listening to the Liz Phair cdr he made for me and read through 15 pages of Liz Phair clippings for the article. I dunno why I didn't go. Maybe it's because I had a lot of things planned for today that going to their house was definitely out of the way.

I went to SM Manila and went directly to the grocery to buy toiletries and to their cellar where I bought a magazine that I hoped would inspire me with my story. I went walking around the shops and bought an internet card, which I'm using right now, and then proceeded to National Bookstore to buy nice resume paper, long white envelopes for my recommendation, and 10pcs of biodata forms. After National, I found some cds on sale so I bought a couple of albums, pretty satisfied with the one mixed by Dmitri from Paris, it's called After the Playboy Mansion, which is a collection of inspired beats, an homage to 70's swing a la Hugh Hefner.

My feet were dead by that time. I had to bury them after waiting for 15mins for a seat in Seattle's Best Coffee Shop. There I sat down to write other possible plots for the short. My mind was a blank. I couldn't come up with brilliant stuff. It was frustrating at first, but then I thought what I was doing was a cantakerously difficult task, exacerbated by my unceasing perfectionism. Tell you something though, it was more stressful for me to find a decent FM radio station to listen to while brainstorming, than it was thinking of a replacement plot. There's nothing good on radio I swear to god. It's a good thing I can always depend on classical music to keep me calm. They were playing Vivaldi.

Home, I got pissed because 2 friends ditched me to watch HBO. Is Sex all they can think about??

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home