星期六, 8月 14, 2004

Down With the Marshes

As I was about to sleep this morning, I received a phone call from my dear friends from HumanReinforcement, my former employer. It came as a surprise and after asking me some questions, I felt they had disturbed my embittered world. In a good way. In a merry way, typical "Marshe" style. We talked on the cellfone for 10minutes and 10seconds. I checked. I got to speak to all 4 of them. They were inviting me to the eldest's birthday party at the end of the month. Surely I was gonna come, just have to finish the synopsis and MA requirements first.

I texted the "mother" of our group. I texted how I wanted to be "scolded" for having done what I've done (or haven't done) and we're supposed to meet during the weekend (call center weekend that is ... which is like, any day of the week...) Mother said it's not too late to start over, that I just have to find something that I really like doing para hindi ako mainip.

"Manong, ito pa ang piso. Mahaba-habang usapan 'to."


0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home