星期六, 8月 21, 2004

An ecstasy of fumbling ...

I'm not asleep. I can't sleep. Although a huge weight had been taken away at precisely 5:28pm, a new one had settled just now.

I have to say I was pretty happy with the way the article came out. Even if it was redundant of me to mention all the albums more than twice, I still feel that given the resources - 15 pages of internet information and the cdr of the latest eponymous album - I had written down 2,200 words (right on the dot!) in 2 days. I hope it gets published, not just for the little cash fix but for the publishing ... resume material.


Disclaimer:

You have to excuse my poor sentence structure and other unintentional grammatical blunders. After a whole day of writing extolling material, my mind's already shut off. Again, I can not sleep because I'm helping my cousin out for another deadline. While some people are probably partying right now or blowing their fcuking brains out on ecstasy or pot, or maybe sleeping tightly in their beds warmly embracing a very soft, smooth pillow covered in pure Egyptian cotton, I'm forcing myself to stay awake for charity work. Fcuk, I'm not getting paid for this ...


0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home