星期日, 9月 19, 2004

Postscript

I just had the best week of my life the day after I died. I promised myself to keep this Promethean impetus for as long as I can hold on with both my hands. It's not perfect ... yet, but it's a different feeling now that I've shed my old skin. This 25-year old is gonna kick some existential ass!

Then comes the inevitable truth that this perhaps is the 2nd to the last entry to appear in this blog. I have already made a new one with a different address. I'll think about things thoroughly and maybe post the link here if I feel like it. I'm not sure when.

For those of you who've patiently read the sheight I wrote about, I sincerely hope you've learned a thing or two about cruelty and neglect. For others, thank you for your comments. Ü

When everything around you does not make sense anymore, the only thing left to do is to let go.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home