星期四, 3月 11, 2004

Resurrection

I finally have my computer back home. The feeling's probably like waking up in a hospital bed, confused and ailing and being told I'm on the road to recovery after a transient ischemic attack (mild stroke). Like I don't know what hit me.

So here I am, scanning thru sites I've listed down in times of boredom and frustration. At this moment, I'm checking thru the Franck Muller website. My dad gave me a watch he bought at bargain. It's not too fancy, black leather with labeled buckle and semi-elliptical body, convex sapphire glass automatic 100m water resistant watch called Conquistador SC No.344. Apparently, the stainless steel versions are quite expensive.

I've also been at tabs with a blog of a particular person who doesn't know me, whom I know not personally either. I just came across the page and started reading and found the ranting quite entertaining for my part since I'm hideously attracted to whiny people like myself. It's the kind of therapy group I go to when I feel like relieving myself of angst. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The truth is, I think there's no cure for existentialism (in the societal sense). It's either a person bears with it or gives an active heap to help someone move on. Surprisingly for some, one just has to learn to listen (or act as if listening). It's all just a matter of getting the stuff out methinks.

Anyway, to continue, I've felt oddly attracted to this person and the writings the past few days. He/she writes very well. I don't even know if the person's a he or a she. Gender is elusive in his/her writing. In any case, would it be weird for me to feel this certain attraction with only a vague idea of this person?

Haaay... I don't know and I don't care anymore. The last 2 entries written kinda dampened my spirits simply because I found the entries too self-righteous and egoistic (as if mine aren't!)

Who cares. I don't even know this person.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home