星期一, 2月 16, 2004

Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

I met up with my filmmaker friend in SM Centerpoint at around 8:30pm. He lent me some literary folios from Ateneo and UP while we were inside BookSale. The lady there scolded us that we should leave books with the guard before entering the shop. Sheesh, literary folios are free, woman!! Besides, there are no interesting poetry books sold in BookSale for crying out loud!

Anyway, I was supposed to ramble on about my highly interesting life, LA DOLCE VITA , and emotional highs and lows, peaks and valleys .... but I'm too exhausted as it is. To compensate for the lack of material today, I'm posting lyrics to a song remade by CAKE called "Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps". The version I'm singin' in my head though is Nat King Cole's "Quizas Quizas Quizas".

I dedicate this song to all those people mocked by the gods, to those who refuse to analyze coincidence like me, but secretly hopeful that the series of events mean more than just what they denote. :P




Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps
by Cake (Album: Fashion Nugget)


You won't admit you love me.
And so how am I ever to know?
You only tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

A million times I ask you,
And then I ask you over again.
You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

If you can't make your mind up,
We'll never get started.
And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted.

So if you really love me,
Say yes.
But if you don't, dear, confess.
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps,


Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.



0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home