星期六, 12月 11, 2004

I didn't mean to

Isn't this love? Posted by Hello




I didn't mean to
visit you again.
I had already sealed
my bleeding mind.
I don't recognize myself
sometimes
when our minds mix up.
The imbalance
is sometimes complementary,
mostly imaginary.
I thought I was rescued
but it was my own hand
that resuscitated me.
I feel for yousometimes
but I don't know you.
I feel for you
but you don't know me.
My mind bleeds more
when I let it.
I let it stop
sometimes.
This isn't good for me.
You're not really nice.
You're not troubled.
It was my thinking,
a form of my ideas.
Your words mean to me.
My empathy doesn't mean
you love me.



1 Comments:

At 2005年2月27日 下午2:17:00 [GMT+8], Blogger :..M..: said...

I've been reading both your blogs since a while. I've to say there's something deeply stirring about some of your posts. The others being simple, in an innocent way, even though that might not even be the intention.

This is something, I don't know how, I missed. But, this is the post that finally made me comment.

I like your work.

 

發佈留言

<< Home