星期五, 9月 03, 2004

Going Back

Hu hu hu I bought myself another SET of bootleg cds. Hu hu hu

Here they are in ascending order of popularity (somebody kill me now) :


1. Asia Lounge Flavoured Club Tunes, 2cd
2. Playboy Lounge, 2cd
3. Ministry of Sound Annual 2004, 2cd
4. Champs Elysees Cafe 2 - Finest Electro Tunes from Paris
5. Suite Royal Vol. 2
6. Fashion Beat, Music for Stylish People -- because I am a stylish person, period.
7. Rumors - Dance hits of the 80's - includes Propaganda's Heaven Give Me Words
8. Room 5 - with the hit Make Luv -- surprisingly good!
9. Moony's Life Stories - with the hits Acrobats and Dove -- surprisingly so-so
10. Alanis Morissette's So-Called Chaos - I have .ogg files but can't convert them to cd audio. This one's enhanced with an acoustic take on This Grudge and 2 videos from sessions@aol

The kind lady at University Mall let me have 4 free pirated cds. hehehehe Two mainstream compilations, 1 pop-rap cd and Julia Fordham's Masterpiece album. NOT BAD considering I'm already broke ;>


0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home